BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

THG Withdrawal

It is seriously like those lovely ladies at Hello Giggles are inside my brain and then blog on the problems that are facing me.  Right now, it's my book withdrawal from The Hunger Games.  You laugh, but this is a problem.  I am a girl who is never without a book.  Since I have finished THG I just couldn't get into anything else.  British Historical Fiction seemed too obsolete and medieval...modern chick lit seemed too fluffy and I really just want to love on Peeta again.  So I did the MOST insane thing.  I re-read the trilogy.  Like days after I finished it.  I've never done that before.  So weird but it kinda helped because I flew through the first ones trying to find out who survives so I was able to let it sink in a bit on the second try.  But not too much because I finished them again in less than two weeks.  And now here I am back in the same situation.  So thank you @katespencer for hopefully helping me MOVE ON with my life.  At least until the movie comes out!


What To Read Now That You’ve Finished The Hunger Games

0 comments: