BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile This Week---Legs Edition

I'm dedicating this week's Smileys to my legs.  Not because I think they're all that (although for someone 5'4" they could be worse) but because as my last post indicated, they get me where I need to go.  I ask a lot of them.  And I try to be nice back.
Boys (as I'm sure there are SO many reading this right now!) just stop reading this.  I know you guys hate when we talk about shaving our legs (and, for some reason, plucking eyebrows).  Not sure why since you put a sharp blade up against your cheeks  all the time but whatever.   
Ok, Ladies...can we all talk for a moment about Nair?  Why are we all still cutting ourselves with razors? Or worse, waiting a dreadful amount of time to apply scalding hot wax and then having it rip our skin off?  I've never known anything about Nair, thought it wouldn't work, that it was difficult or stupid.  But, guys, it DOES work.  And it's super easy.  It's like putting on lotion and then getting in the shower and wiping it off.  Now the first time I didn't put it on evenly and some places weren't as smooth as others but they were soft and no sharp metal objects came anywhere near me.  This one was a life changer.

Then after you step out of the shower and need to moisturize, there is this perfect little product from Jergens.  Those of you with lovely dark complexions that don't need any additional color, well, good for you.  Those of us who would look like hospital patients without a little help from the sun (or the artificial sun), this is for you.  I've actually been using this for years and it's super easy.  It doesn't smell bad and it doesn't streak.  It just looks like I've come off of a day at the beach.  Without the sun damage.  And tan lines.  Win win.

0 comments: